We’ve read a lot of cover letters over the years. Now it’s your turn. We’re applying to you.
At GulfLearning™, we aim to redefine the collaboration space from the ground up. Pitch will make it significantly faster and easier for impactful collaborations to be created and shared — both by individuals and teams. We’re looking for passionate people to join us on our mission.
- Quality-driven environment
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Healthy work-life balance
- Parent friendly company culture
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Remote friendly environment
- Educational stipend
Open Position — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known for being a top inbound and content marketing agency, GulfLearning™ is constantly innovating, experimenting and offering our customers access to new marketing and sales services, technologies and ideas. Now we harness our collective creativity and digital marketing capabilities to help our clients achieve their business goals.
As an account manager at GulfLearning™, you will ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion, communicate client needs and demands, and forecast and track client account metrics. Ultimately, you will manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Coordinate client services for key accounts while working closely with the Executive Team as well as service experts
- Be a point of contact for client communications
- Identify challenges and solutions, report on key performance indicators (KPIs), and garner client feedback
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
Familiarity with digital platforms and social media
- Valid Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Certifications
- Not Required, but a plus if candidate is SEMrush Certified, Google AdWords Search/Display Certified, and Facebook Marketing Certified
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Experience with SEO software, which includes SEM Rush, MOZ or AHREFs
Nothing That Fits?
Get notified about company news, updates and job offers.